Support Our Work.
You may choose to donate to one of our major field operations or to make a general unearmarked donation. These unearmarked donations are essential to enable us to help children and young people who are in desperate need, but for whom it can be difficult to raise funds as their plight is no longer in the news.
By contributing to a programme you feel strongly about as a donor, engage creatively with the shape, form and impact of that project. Why? So a generation of children and young people never looks back on the possibilities of how they can create positive change.
If you would like to consider supporting our work, you can do so in the following ways:
- Cash Donations for Mauritian Citizens
- Via Bank Cheque or Draft, to be made out to ‘YUVA’ and sent by post to:
204, Jade Court
Jummah Mosque Street
Port Louis, Mauritius
- Via MCB Juice to YUVA’s bank account:
Account holder: YUVA
Account no.: 000445733446
Bank: The Mauritius Commercial Bank, Sir William Newton Street, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Via SBM Bank Transfer to YUVA’s bank account:
Account holder: YUVA
Account no.: 62030100193303
Swift code: STCBMUMU
Bank: State Bank of Mauritius, SBM Tower, Port Louis, Mauritius
To keep administrative costs to a minimum, donations under MUR 10,000/- will only be acknowledged if you indicate this on the transfer form.
YUVA is not a government agency but depends on donations to carry out its work. What’s more, the value of contributions is increased by the fact that the NGO has a huge volunteer network, with 755 volunteers for every paid member of staff.
Once again, thank you for your support!
YUVA is registered under Section 8(1) of the Registration of Associations Act.
- Registration number: 14125 (Download Certificate of Registration)
- Registered with the National CSR Foundation: NCSRF/2017/0491
- Registered with the Mauritius Council Of Social Services: (Download Certificate of Registration)
- Charitable institution for the purposes of Income Tax Act 1995. Download: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3