Theme: Expanding leadership and entrepreneurship opportunities for Mauritius’ progress.
Deadline for application: 2 October 2018
Happening: 1-3 December 2018
A culmination of leadership, entrepreneurship, social & business innovation, and practicality, the YUVA Annual Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit (YALES) 2018 is a platform that prepares Mauritius’ leaders of tomorrow, sharpens their leadership and managerial skills and allows them to strengthen their planning, organising and communication skills. If you feel that your brainchild could be the next success story, then this will be your moment of glory. YALES ’18 will be a platform for you to introduce your concept to renowned international entrepreneurs, prune and develop your idea under the mentorship of the most experienced individuals, and get the applaud and acknowledgement you deserve!
- Leadership session – Conducted by an international leadership guru
- Entrepreneurship session – Conducted by an international entrepreneurship guru
- Networking session – Meet new inspirational personalities.
- Surprise event – Let us surprise you an exciting event.
- Closing gala dinner – Sit tight and receive those winner trophies you worked hard for.
- Open to participants from Mauritius and all around the world.
- Must be between 18 to 40 years old.
- Must speak English well enough to understand and make presentations in English and participate in discussions.
- Should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working on leadership positions and to think “out-of-the-box”.
Application & Registration fee:
- Given the limited spaces available and the number of applications received, YUVA can only guarantee a place in YALES 2018 upon receipt of full registration fee.
- Within 15 days of receipt of acceptance email from YUVA, delegates need to pay a non-refundable application fee to secure their seat.
- The registration fee for delegates: Rs 1,900/- ($55) only!
Included in this fee:
- Tea & Snacks
- All receptions and networking events
- Certificate of Participation
If you are interested in becoming part of the forum, please fill in the following application form until 2 October 2018.
All questions shall be addressed to email@example.com.