A culmination of leadership, entrepreneurship, social & business innovation, and practicality, the YUVA Annual Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit (YALES) 2019 is a platform that prepares Mauritius’ leaders of tomorrow, sharpens their leadership and managerial skills and allows them to strengthen their planning, organising and communication skills.
If you feel that your brainchild could be the next success story, then this will be your moment of glory. YALES 2019 will be a platform for you to introduce your concept to renowned entrepreneurs, prune and develop your idea under the mentorship of the most experienced individuals, and get the applaud and acknowledgement you deserve!
- International speakers
- Network with experts from various fields
- Tailor-made themes
- Most recent discussion topics
- Interactive sessions
- No conference fee
- Very low registration fee
- Lunch provided
- Tea and snack provided
Happening: 6, 7 and 8 December 2019
Venue: Uniciti Education Hub, Royal Road, Pierrefonds, Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Programme schedule: Will be uploaded soon.
Who can apply?
- Open to participants from Mauritius and all around the world.
- Must speak English well enough to understand and make presentations in English and participate in discussions.
- Should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working in leadership positions and to think “out-of-the-box”.
Application & Registration fee:
- Given the limited spaces available and the number of applications received, YUVA can only guarantee a place in YALES 2019 upon receipt of full registration fee.
- Selection will be based on a first come, first served basis.
- The registration fee for one full day conference is Rs 1,000/- only!
The registration fee that will be collected for YALES 2019 will be used to support the education and health of 128 needy and unprivileged children.
Included in this fee:
- Tea and snacks
- All networking events
- Certificate of Participation