Deadline for application: 20 May 2018
Happening: 17-23 June 2018
The 2018 Global Youth Leadership Forum (GYLF) is being held in Mauritius from 17 to 23 June 2018 with the aim to regroup international youth leaders, prominent personalities, experts, entrepreneurs, representatives of different countries and international agencies to debate and discuss important public or private responsibilities within their countries in all areas (policy, economy, culture, social, etc).
The GYLF is intended to create an exceptional space for horizontal, plural and democratic dialogue that responds the major challenges our planet is dealing with.
- Open to participants from all around the world.
- Must be between 18 to 40 years old.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant problem.
- Must speak English well enough to understand and make presentations in English and participate in discussions.
- Should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working on leadership positions and to think “out-of-the-box”.
Application & Registration fee:
- Given the limited spaces available and the number of applications received, the YUVA Leadership Academy (YLA) can only guarantee a place in the 2018 Global Youth Leadership Forum upon receipt of full registration fee.
- Within 25 days of receipt of acceptance letter from YLA, delegates need to pay a non-refundable application fee to secure their seat.
- Registration fee for delegates: USD 799/-
Included in this fee:
- Accommodation in a villa
- Lunch and Dinner
- All local transportation
- All field trips, site visits, guest lectures, panel discussions and workshops
- All receptions and networking events
- Certificate of Achievement
If you are interested in becoming part of the forum, please fill in the application form online until 20 May 2018.
All questions shall be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.