Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Research Assistant (Part-Time), to work on a research project from home.
- A bachelor’s degree with at least an upper second class award.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assists with academic research.
- Assists with the editing and preparation of manuscripts.
- Assists with duties related to the production of academic journals.
- Meets regularly with the supervisor to discuss research assignments.
- Performs research work in archives, through interviews, online, or whatever may be appropriate to assist the assistant’s supervisor.
- Prepares literature reviews.
- Gathers and analyses data.
- Assists in the acquisition of research materials.
- Prepares other articles, reports, and presentations.
- Demonstrates respect toward and cooperation with the supervising instructor.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervising instructor.
A monthly all-inclusive stipend of Rs 6,200/- will be allocated to the Research Assistant. You will be required to work for at least four hours per day on this research from home.
Mode of Application
Letter of application together with a detailed CV should be emailed to email@example.com by 31 January 2021.
Shortlisted candidates would need to prove their capability for this position by going through few tests/interviews.