YUVA works with children living under the poverty threshold. We have launched a national tombola campaign, mainly being circulated in secondary schools, corporate and public organisations, and NGOs.
The funds raised through this tombola are going to be used to assist our children with a variety of critical educational needs.
Your financial contribution will be used to provide needy children with school materials and supplies, uniforms, shoes and as well as extra classes for them to catch up with their studies.
Our beneficiaries include:
- Children with disabilities and/or suffering from a severe disease;
- Abused children;
- Neglected/Abandoned children and orphans;
- Street children, including (a) children who live and sleep in the street; and (b) children who are in the street during the day but sleep in the family home;
- Children with parents in prison;
- Children in conflict with the law;
- Out of school and illiterate children; and
- Children suffering from substance abuse.
Please donate generously to create a positive impact in the Mauritian society.
The deadline of this campaign is 30 March 2019.
Permissions and Licences
To run this campaign, YUVA has been granted permissions from the followings: