Deadline for application: 10 August 2017
Event: 10-14 December 2017
YUVA is seeking for representatives from Public, NGO and (Social) Business sectors, coming from all over Mauritius to participate in the National Social Leader Forum 2017. The forum aims to unite social leaders and foster discussion and exchange on social work and community services work in Mauritius. As experience shows, there is an urgent need for all social leaders to combine their strength and experiences in order to tackle rising issues in the country.
- Open to participants from Mauritius.
- Applicants can be working in public administration, (social) business, NGOs, universities, think tanks and other spheres of professional engagement concerning the issue of youth unemployment, labour migration, creating income opportunities for disadvantaged groups (rural youth, IDPs, women, minorities), career development for young people, social entrepreneurship and are interested in cross-sector cooperation and social innovation.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working on the issue and to think “out-of-the-box”.
- There is no age limit, but a minimum age of 18.
- Working language is English.
- Given the limited spaces available and the number of applications received, YUVA can only guarantee a place in the National Social Leader Forum 2017 upon receipt of full registration fee.
- Within 25 days of receipt of acceptance letter from YUVA, delegates need to pay a non-refundable application fee to secure their seat.
- Registration fee for Mauritian Delegates: Rs 17,800/-
Account holder: YUVA
Account no.: 62030100193303
Swift code: STCBMUMU
Bank: State Bank of Mauritius, SBM Tower, Port Louis
Included in this fee:
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- All local transportation
- All field trips, site visits, guest lectures, panel discussions and workshops
- All receptions and networking events
- Certificate of achievement
If you are interested in becoming part of the event, please fill in the application form online till 10 August 2017.
All questions shall be addressed to: email@example.com