Deadline for application: 10 October 2017
Event: 10-20 December 2017
YUVA is seeking for representatives from Public, NGO and (Social) Business sectors, coming from all over the world to participate in the Global Social Leader Forum 2017. The forum aims to unite social leaders and foster discussion and exchange on social work and community services work. As experience shows, there is an urgent need for all social leaders to combine their strength and experiences in order to tackle rising issues in the world.
- Open to participants from all around the world.
- Applicants can be working in public administration, (social) business, NGOs, universities, think tanks and other spheres of professional engagement concerning the issue of youth unemployment, creating income opportunities for disadvantaged groups (rural youth, IDPs, women, minorities), career development for young people, social entrepreneurship and are interested in cross-sector cooperation and social innovation.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working on the issue and to think “out-of-the-box”.
- There is no age limit, but a minimum age of 18.
- Working language is English.
- Given the limited spaces available and the number of applications received, YUVA can only guarantee a place in the Global Social Leader Forum 2017 upon receipt of full registration fee.
- Within 15 days of receipt of acceptance letter from YUVA, delegates need to pay a non-refundable application fee to secure their seat.
- Registration fee for Mauritian Delegates: USD 599/-
- Registration fee for non-Mauritian delegates: USD 799/-
Account holder: YUVA
Account no.: 62030100193303
Swift code: STCBMUMU
Bank: State Bank of Mauritius, SBM Tower, Port Louis
Included in this fee:
- Accommodation in villa/3-star hotel (for international delegates only)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- All local transportation
- All field trips, site visits, guest lectures, panel discussions and workshops
- All receptions and networking events
- Certificate of achievement
This event is being organised in close collaboration with the International Institute for Lifelong Learning.
If you are interested in becoming part of the event, please fill in the application form online till 10 September 2017.
All questions shall be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org