The E-Inclusion Foundation and the National Productivity and Competitiveness Council (NPCC) have the pleasure to invite young unemployed graduates to the “Entrepreneurship Training – Build Your Business” course, sponsored by Microsoft Indian Ocean Islands and French Pacific.
The course is provided free of charge and will be conducted by means of face-to-face interactive sessions with a 14-module curriculum including:
- Assessing your skills and interests
- Identifying business opportunities through market research
- Creating a business model/plan
- Budgeting and financial management
- Accessing finance
- Managing your business— marketing, product costing, and pricing
- Hiring and developing a workforce
- Growing your business
- Developing a contingency plan
Level 3, The Catalyst, Silicon Avenue, Ebène Cybercity
Tuesday 10 to Friday 13 November 2015
Tuesday 17 to Thursday 19 November 2015
Tuesday 24 to Thursday 26 November 2015
All sessions are scheduled from 09H30 to 16H00.
All course materials will be provided online to be studied prior to attending the course.
Interested participants are invited to register online at http://1drv.ms/1FU95lT