As a Coordinator, he/she is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner.
- Act as Administrative Secretary and prepare notes of meeting for YUVA board meetings;
- Conduct all the administrative works at the Head Office;
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to specific person and dispatch outgoing mails and letters;
- Managing the accounts and financial operation;
- Preparing quarterly reports and financial data of YUVA;
- Coordinating the works and information between the Head office and the District President and Local President;
- Compile and manage the database of YUVA members of Mauritius;
- Distribute the database per District YUVA and local YUVA;
- Look for grants awarding programmes;
- Prepare and design projects for application of funding from funding agencies;
- Assist in monitoring and coordinating general events, activities, projects and campaigns;
- Manage the linkage and contacts between all the stakeholders and YUVA;
- Preparing yearly returns to the Registrar of Associations;
- Conduct any work or assignment beyond working hours and odd hours upon the demand of the reporting line; and
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 30 May 2015 at latest.