On this 1st May 2015 when Mauritius is celebrating the Labour Day, YUVA launches a new Helpline to be able to reach out to more people who need help from the NGO. The hallmarks of this initiative are as follows:
- Culturally sensitive – The helpline volunteers (YUVANs) are trained in faith and culturally sensitivity.
- Confidential – The call is 100% confidential and YUVA does not disclose any information given to except in extreme circumstances.
- Empowerment – YUVA will not tell callers what to do; rather it will explore options with them and empower them to make their own decision.
- Non-directional – It does not preach nor impose any religious/political beliefs upon the caller.
- Inclusive – The helpline is completely inclusive and does not discriminate on the basis of faith, race, sect or age.
For any help you want to seek from YUVA, contact us on the following details:
Phone or SMS: (+230) 5815 8434